- Conor McGregor banned from driving for six months after speeding at 154kph.
- The UFC fighter was stopped in his light blue Range Rover near Dublin, in October last year.
- The judge questioned why he did not face a more serious charge.
Conor McGregor has been banned from driving for six months and fined €1,000 ($ 1,137) for speeding.
McGregor, 30, admitted driving at 154kph (96mph) in a 100kph zone when he was stopped in his light blue Range Rover in Kildare, near Dublin, in October last year.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: 7 places you can’t find on Google Maps
- We tried Conor McGregor’s new whiskey — and it’s just as bad as you’d expect
- Share your opinion — become a BI Insider!
- 12 clever ways to save money every day, according to financial experts