AP Photo/Michael Conroy
» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Wyoming’s Josh Allen showed off his impressive arm at the NFL Combine over the weekend, hitting receivers in stride up to 70 yards downfield.
- Allen is expected to be one of the first quarterbacks off the board at the NFL Draft, but with so many talented QBs entering the league this year, it’s tough to know where he might fall.
- The Cleveland Browns would make sense as a destination, as Allen has the build of a similar quarterback the Browns missed on in 2016, and the team has two of the first four picks.
The top of the 2018 NFL Draft will likely be loaded with quarterbacks, with as many as six QBs expected to go in the first round.
Over the weekend at the NFL Combine, Josh Allen made his best effort to put himself at the top of the pack, showing off his impressive arm that looks to be the strongest of any quarterback in the field.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- A running back some consider one of the best players in the NFL draft is putting up freakish numbers at the combine
- Projected first-round NFL draft pick had a ‘historically bad’ showing at the NFL combine
- Richard Sherman rails against the NFL’s pre-draft process and explains why some of the combine is ‘outdated’