Win McNamee/Getty Images
- Elizabeth Rasor, who dated Brett Kavanaugh’s high school friend Mark Judge in college, says she is willing to talk with the FBI about her claim that Judge told her about having group sex with a drunk woman in high school.
- Julie Swetnick, a third woman who came forward with allegations of sexual misconduct involving Kavanaugh, alleges that Kavanaugh and Judge were present during “gang rapes” of teenage girls at high school parties in the early 1980s.
- Judge’s alleged story and and Swetnick’s accusations are putting renewed pressure on Senate Republicans to call for an FBI investigation into the claims and to subpoena Judge to testify before the committee.
Elizabeth Rasor, a former girlfriend of Brett Kavanaugh’s high school friend Mark Judge, said on Wednesday that she’s willing to speak with the FBI about her claim that Judge told her about having group sex with a drunk woman in high school.
NOW WATCH: Inside the Trump ‘MAGA’ hat factory
- GOP support for Kavanaugh and Trump is plummeting
- Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley on Michael Avenatti: ‘It seems to me he wants to protect people that are involved in pornography and he’s running for president’
- ‘This is ridiculous and from the Twilight Zone’: Kavanaugh denies third accuser’s allegations