» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Amazon says it will not produce its own networking switches, contradicting a recent report.
- Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins and Amazon CEO Andy Jassy talked it over on the phone directly, says a Cisco spokesperson.
- Cisco stock shot up about 3% after the denial.
Amazon Web Services, the retailer’s cloud computing business, has officially denied a report that indicated the company was going to produce its own networking equipment that would compete with Cisco.
Cisco shares went up as high as 3.6% in after-hours trading following the news.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: Why Rolex watches are so expensive
- Nobody wants to buy the world’s largest log cabin
- Google is running a private cable underneath the Atlantic Ocean to speed up its infrastructure
- Cisco shares plunge 4% after a report says Amazon could go after Cisco’s core networking business