- U.S. snowboarder Chloe Kim tweeted about being hungry during the women’s halfpipe final.
- The tweet came after she tweeted about wanting ice cream during the qualifier the night before.
- Kim, the gold medal favorite, was already leading by a big margin when she sent the tweet.
17-year-old U.S. snowboarder Chloe Kim didn’t seem too nervous about the women’s halfpipe final on Tuesday in Pyeongchang at the Winter Olympics.
During each snowboarder’s third and final runs, with Kim already leading the pack by a wide margin thanks to a monstrous first run, Kim sent of a tweet about breakfast.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Chloe Kim dyes her hair because her mom made a deal she thought would be hard to beat — and she did it by 13 years old
- Finnish snowboarding coach knitted at the top of the hill for the second straight Olympics to make his athletes laugh
- 17-year-old Chloe Kim just wanted some ice cream while she was dominating her first Olympic event