Hollis Johnson/Business Insider
- Chipotle is testing new menu items including nachos, milkshakes, and quesadillas, the last of which is a top-requested item from customers.
- However, following the successful launch of Chipotle’s Lifestyle Bowls, CEO Brian Niccol says the chain is looking for ways to launch more “new” menu items that utilize ingredients that are already available in-store.
- “Our No. 1 selling meat is chicken,” Niccol told Business Insider. “When you ask people, did you know we had carnitas, barbacoa, or sofritas, a lot of people are like — what is that?”
ORLANDO, Florida — Chipotle has new menu items in the works, from milkshakes to quesadillas.
But, the chain also wants to force customers to rediscover what is right in front of their eyes. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Chipotle is considering raising prices as minimum wages rise, but the CEO says not to panic — they ‘don’t want to be like Whole Foods’
- Burger King brilliantly ribs Trump over ‘hamberder’ tweet
- Gretchen Carlson spotlighted McDonald’s workers speaking out against about sexual harassment at the fast-food giant in her new series