- A reporter was caught on live TV dramatically rolling her eyes at a government press conference in Beijing.
- Liang Xiangyi gave a fellow reporter a massive side-eye and an eye-roll as she asked a rambling and fawning question to a governmental official.
- The moment went viral, and Liang became a meme.
- China immediately banned all mention of her on the internet and the press.
China banned all mention of a reporter after she was caught on live TV dramatically rolling her eyes at a state conference earlier this week.
Liang Xiangyi, a TV reporter for the Yicai financial news website, was caught on camera giving a huge side-eye and rolling her eyes at a fellow reporter as she asked a rambling question at a conference on Tuesday.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Factional warring and failed ‘coups’ may be the reason Xi Jinping wants to rule China forever
- Trump doubles down on executing drug dealers
- Trade wars ‘harm the initiator’: China’s foreign minister just fired a warning shot at the US over Trump’s tariffs