- Burger King is tweeting nonsense posts that seem to be just a random assortment of letters and numbers.
- The bizarre tweets are going viral.
- Burger King’s representative would not tell us why the chain is tweeting gibberish, but one possible reason is that it debuted a flame-grilled dog treat on Wednesday.
Burger King is tweeting nonsense, with no signs of stopping.
The burger chain kicked off the gibberish spree at noon ET on Wednesday, tweeting a seemingly random string of letters and numbers. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Amazon’s emphasis on ‘the Turkey 5’ reveals Black Friday and Cyber Monday as we know them are dying
- Anxious South Korean youngsters have lost hope in their futures and don’t want to get married — and that’s unexpectedly fueling the country’s $ 2.5 billion air-fragrance industry
- People are furious at a New Jersey college for cutting Chick-fil-A as a potential campus dining option