- Bugatti unveiled its stunning Divo supercar Friday in Monterey, California.
- The French luxury brand lists the vehicle for a cool $ 5.8 million.
- After being shown to a select group of Bugatti customers, the limited number of 40 Divo vehicles immediately sold out.
- “The Divo is a further example of our design philosophy ‘Form follows Performance,'” said Achim Anscheidt, Director of Design of Bugatti Automobiles, in a statement.
Bugatti unveiled its stunning Divo super sports car Friday in Monterey, California, showcasing a vehicle that the French luxury brand is listing for $ 5.8 million.
Named after French racing driver and two-time Targa Florio winner, Albert Divo, who won multiple races in the Type 35 Bugatti, the Divo super sports car looks to take Bugatti into the future. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Lamborghini just unleashed the ultimate version of its flagship Aventador supercar and it’s $ 518,000 of Italian fury
- The special committee of Tesla’s board has hired a PR firm as the company explores going private
- A federal air marshal was hauled off a plane in handcuffs after a flight attendant saw his gun and freaked out