Today has seen a new Call of Duty Black Ops 4 update released for the PC platform.
Fans playing on Battle net had to wait an extra day before they can get the patch released yesterday for PS4 and Xbox One.
This is primarily due to the new PC update solving issues only found on the PC platform.
Here’s the latest news from Treyarch from today’s Black Ops 4 patch notes.
“Today’s update delivers our PC 1.08 title update featuring PC-exclusive changes, as well as the debut of TDM 85 in the MP Featured category, Zombies Origins Character Missions and the return of the Blightfather event in Blackout on Xbox One and PC, and additional bug fixes.
“Though we originally planned to introduce Chaos Control in the Featured category this week, we’ve made the call to swap it out for Chaos Domination while we make some final tweaks.
“We’re aware of an issue with Aim Assist and Deadshot Dealer not working as intended in Zombies, and we’re continuing to work on a solution for issues players are reporting with Blackout Death Stashes. We will release a fix for both issues once we’ve tested them thoroughly – thanks for your patience.”
And you can find the full Call of Duty Black Ops 4 1.08 patch notes below:
- PC 1.08 title update including new Mantle option
- TDM 85, Chaos Domination, and Safeguard on all platforms in Featured
- Zombies Origins Character Missions in Blackout on Xbox One/PC
- Blightfather event in Blackout on Xbox One/PC
- Misc. bug fixes in MP, Zombies, and Blackout
- Featured Playlists
- TDM 85 added to Featured.
- Team Deathmatch with a score limit of 85.
- Safeguard added as Featured Playlist (Xbox One/PC); remains in Featured category on PS4.
- Escort the robot into enemy territory to secure the win.
- Chaos Domination added to Featured category.
- Zone capture time reduced to 3 seconds.
- Round score limit increased to 150.
- Match score limit increased to 300.
- Hardcore Kill Confirmed added to Featured category.
- Control added to Featured category.
- TDM 85 added to Featured.
- Addressed an issue where the game could freeze when a player inspected their Player Card immediately after entering a lobby.
- Addressed an issue that prevented players from equipping Warpaints.
- Addressed an issue that could cause players to receive an error after pressing the Deploy button in the Blackout lobby.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if the player lost internet connection or disconnected.
- Character Missions
- Zombies Origins Character Missions (Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, Richtofen) available to find and complete.
- Blightfather event enabled in all playlists.
- Reduced the health of the Blightfather in Solo and Duo playlists.
The following updates are live in the game on PC today, including the changes above and in this week’s global 1.08 update, in version 265.44(57).12.0.x.0.24825 :
- Added an option to change Jump/Mantle keybind to only mantle on Second Press.
- Addressed an issue that caused the left navigation arrow to be missing for Custom Classes.
- Fixed a graphical issue that would cause black or white squares to display.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong static reflection could cause some surfaces to appear with improper lighting.
- Temporarily replaced Seaside Sunset and Firing Range Night with standard daytime versions in map rotation to accommodate playlist updates. These night map variants will be re-introduced in a future update.