- London Block Exchange on Wednesday announced it would support two more cryptocurrencies: bitcoin cash and ethereum classic.
- Bitcoin cash rose 8% on the news, while ethereum classic was up just under 1%.
- Follow the price of bitcoin cash in real-time here.
“As we open our doors to UK crypto enthusiasts, we’re listening and acting on what the community wants – and that’s an array of good quality coin options to trade; all backed by a reliable, comprehensive and user-friendly service that they can trust,” Benjamin Dives, CEO of the exchange, said in a press release.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Costco workers reveal 6 things they’d never buy from the store
- Jeff Bezos says his advice to Amazon interns and execs is to stop aiming for work-life ‘balance’ — here’s what you should strive for instead
- The top 20 Marvel Cinematic Universe villains, ranked from worst to best