- Barbara Corcoran was a real estate mogul before she became a judge on “Shark Tank.”
- As the head of The Corcoran Group, which she sold in 2001 for $ 66 million, Corcoran ran a “mean and lean” business by not being scared to fire underperformers.
- She explained at IGNITION why she relished firing 25% of her sales staff every year.
- Barbara Corcoran asks a simple question on ‘Shark Tank’ to quickly understand if a business partnership will succeed
- Tell us your funniest or weirdest office holiday party stories
- 17 wild job titles companies are using to attract millennials