Border and Customs Patrol/KYMA-DT/CNN
» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Authorities say they found a drug smuggling tunnel leading to Mexico in the kitchen of a former KFC.
- The tunnel is reportedly 8 inches in diameter, 22 feet deep, and about 600 feet long.
- Officers believe that people were using a rope to transport the drugs back and forth, according to reports.
- The tunnel was discovered after a drug bust in which officers say they found 168 kilograms of narcotics in a man’s car.
- The tunnel is currently being investigated.
The nearly 600-foot-long tunnel was discovered after an August 13 drug bust, according to the outlet. During a police traffic stop, 168 kilograms — or 360 pounds —of narcotics were found inside toolboxes in a car being driven by a man named Ivan Lopez, KYMA reported. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- An Arizona cop was fired after he used his official police body camera to record himself having sex while on duty, report says
- An internet community helped Washington State Police solve a fatal hit-and-run case
- Elon Musk and Grimes stopped following each other on social media — here’s a look back on their relationship