AP Photo/David Banks
» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- At least four people are dead, including a Chicago police officer and a suspected gunman, after a shooting at Chicago’s Mercy Hospital on Monday afternoon.
- The 28-year-old officer, identified as Samuel Jimenez, had just completed his probationary period local news outlets reported.
At least four people are dead — including a 28-year-old Chicago police officer and a suspected gunman — after a shooting at Chicago’s Mercy Hospital on Monday afternoon, Chicago police officials told local news media.
- 6 people were rescued from an elevator in a Chicago skyscraper after it plummeted more than 80 floors
- Kim Porter, Diddy’s model ex-girlfriend and mother of 3 of his children, has been found dead at 46
- A 13-year-old boy died while kickboxing in Thailand, and now there’s a debate over banning matches involving children