AP Photo / Eric Risberg
» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- Apple’s head of retail, Angela Ahrendts, will be added to Ralph Lauren’s board of directors in August.
- Ahrendts heads up Apple’s retail presence, but before joining Apple, she served as Burberry CEO and held executive-level positions at Donna Karan and Liz Claiborne.
- Ralph Lauren, who serves as executive chairman and chief creative officer of his brand, said in a statement: “Angela is an industry leader and innovator with deep expertise in luxury retail and an outstanding track record of growing global brands.”
Fashion house Ralph Lauren plans to add Angela Ahrendts to its board of directors, the company announced Wednesday.
Ahrendts, who serves as Apple’s head of retail, will be nominated for the position at Ralph Lauren’s annual stockholders meeting, which will take place in August. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- How to dress like a tech billionaire for $ 200 or less
- Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway goes even bigger on Apple, buying 75 million more shares in Q1
- Doctors say Apple Watch helped save the life of a 32-year-old man who experienced a sudden medical crisis