- Apple has bought music analytics firm Asaii for under $ 100 million, Axios reports.
- Apple declined to comment or confirm the Axios report.
- Asaii’s website says it can “find the next Justin Bieber, before anyone else.”
- Apple is investing in companies with unique music data to improve its Apple Music product, which has fewer subscribers than Spotify.
Apple has bought a music analytics firm, Asaii, for under $ 100 million, Axios reported on Sunday.
Axios notes that the company’s co-founders now list Apple Music as their current employment on their LinkedIn profiles as of October 2018. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Check out the new Apple Maps cars cruising around Los Angeles
- Tech stocks are getting slammed in premarket trading as the bloodbath gets serious
- Tech gets demolished: The 5 hottest tech stocks just lost $ 172 billion in market value