» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- Morgan Stanley has joined Goldman Sachs in restricting its research coverage of Tesla.
- Elon Musk is attempting to take the electric-car maker private and has begun tapping banks for services.
- Follow Tesla’s stock price in real-time here.
Morgan Stanley has dropped research overage of Tesla in what could be another sign of Elon Musk’s electric-car company tapping banks for financial services in its bid to go private.
Goldman Sachs previously dropped coverage last week and said it was “acting as a financial advisor in connection with a matter that is fundamental to the reasonable analysis of the rating and price target for the stock.”See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Investors have turned complacent and are in danger of being sideswiped by a ‘likely correction’ that’s approaching, Morgan Stanley says
- Elon Musk: Anyone who can do a better job as Tesla’s CEO ‘can have the reins right now’
- Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway now has a $ 3 billion stake in Goldman Sachs