- An executive at a New York City luxury concierge service says they once fulfilled a last-minute request to fly In-N-Out burgers from the west coast to NYC in a private jet.
- “It was just their food traveling,” Skie Ocasio, vice president of operations at Luxury Attaché, told Business Insider.
- But he says their requests are not usually so extreme.
An executive at an NYC luxury concierge service says they once fulfilled a last-minute request to fly In-N-Out burgers from the West Coast to NYC in a private jet.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- The creative director of New York City’s Playboy Club says that he looks for 2 qualities when hiring a Playboy Bunny — and that one red flag will keep someone from getting the job
- A day in the life of a Deutsche Bank managing director, who wakes up at 5:00 a.m., spends 10 days of the month traveling, and works out twice a day even while on business trips
- This $ 245 million Los Angeles mansion is the most expensive home for sale in the US — and it costs 960 times more than a typical US home