» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- Wedding guests of Instagram star Pia Muehlenbeck have been told to wear “muted earth ones.”
- The instructions were issued with a mood board on the couple’s wedding website.
- They are due to marry in December.
You only get married once (in an ideal world), so brides and grooms can be forgiven for wanting to create their dream wedding.
However, there’s only so much a couple can control — what guests wear, for example, is generally up to them.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Justin Bieber called Hailey Baldwin a nickname and fans think it’s adorable
- Mark Wahlberg finally addressed his confusing schedule and it still doesn’t make any sense
- A blogger with 230,000 followers was refused entry to the Louvre because she was wearing a low-cut dress — and she’s calling the rule ‘archaic’