- VF Corp. is considering selling or spinning off its denim business, including iconic American brands Lee and Wrangler, the Wall Street Journal reported.
- VF Corp has owned the brands for decades.
- The possible move comes as denim sales wane amid the growing popularity of activewear, such as yoga pants.
Clothing giant VF Corp. is reportedly considering selling or spinning off its denim business, which includes the iconic American brands Lee and Wrangler, the Wall Street Journal is reporting.
The possible move comes following years of waning denim sales amid soaring demand for athletic wear, such as yoga pants. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: How Tabasco sauce is made
- Internal Starbucks documents reveal the drop date for the Pumpkin Spice Latte, and it’s the earliest date in years
- Only a single Blockbuster remains open in all of America. Here’s what it’s like to visit.
- Aldi is overhauling its stores to win the grocery wars — and it’s coming straight for Walmart and Kroger