- A nun locked in a legal battle with the singer Katy Perry died during a related court appearance on Friday.
- Sister Catherine Rose Holzma, 89, had been fighting the sale of a Los Angeles convent to Perry.
(Reuters) – An 89-year-old Roman Catholic nun who has battled pop star Katy Perry for years over the sale of a Los Angeles convent collapsed and died during a court appearance, according to media reports and supporters.
Sister Catherine Rose Holzman, one of two aging nuns who were fighting the sale of the 8-acre (3-hectare) convent, died on Friday during related legal proceedings in Los Angeles County Court, Fox affiliate KTTV reported.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- How cats see the world compared to humans
- We tried biscuit breakfast sandwiches from major fast-food chains — and the winner is shockingly clear
- 3 hostages and gunman found dead after daylong standoff at California veterans’ facility