The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you’ll like. Business Insider may receive a commission from The Points Guy Affiliate Network.
» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- If you’re a big spender and love Starwood or Marriott hotels, the Starwood Preferred Guest® American Express Luxury Card offers a powerhouse group of benefits with an incredibly valuable rewards program.
- Until October 31, you can earn a 100,000-point welcome bonus when you spend $ 5,000 in the first three months of opening the card.
- Earn 6x points per dollar spent at Starwood and Marriott hotels, 3x points per dollar at US restaurants, and 2x points everywhere else.
- One of my favorite benefits is the Priority Pass Select membership, worth hundreds of dollars per year. Priority Pass gives you free access to airport lounges around the world.
If you love staying in luxury hotels and want a true luxury travel experience, the Starwood Preferred Guest® American Express Luxury Card may be a good choice. While it does carry an ultra-luxury $ 450 annual fee, you can easily get that back and more in rewards and benefits depending on your spending habits. With a huge 100,000-point welcome bonus ending on October 31, 2018, it may be time to jump on this card to get the best possible value from the SPG Luxury Card.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Capital One Savor offers amazing dining-out perks for foodies in the form of unlimited 4% cash back
- This direct-to-consumer jewelry company makes customizable, minimalist wedding rings starting at $ 149 — taking the stress out of the shopping process
- The best credit card rewards, bonuses, and perks
SEE ALSO: The best cash-back credit cards of 2018