» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- Amazon announced it will introduce a new fee for sellers using its Fulfillment by Amazon program and who want to store and fulfill “dangerous” items like aerosols and lithium-ion batteries.
- The fees are a step higher than those charged to store and fulfill other kinds of items.
- The new fees come after a can of bear repellent fell off a shelf and released fumes in an Amazon warehouse in New Jersey, injuring dozens of workers.
Amazon appears to be discouraging its sellers who use the Fulfillment by Amazon program from sending more dangerous items into its warehouses.
FBA is a program in which third-party sellers send their goods to be stored in Amazon warehouses before they are sold on Amazon.com. Items are then shipped out like a normal order by the e-commerce giant. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- These 18 companies are revolutionizing retail
- Shoppers trust Amazon, and it has completely changed the way last-minute holiday shopping is done
- Costco, Target, and Trader Joe’s all use the same secret weapon for keeping prices so low