» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, a 28-year-old member of the Democratic Socialists of America, just won the Democratic primary for the New York congressional race.
- She defeated the incumbent Democrat, Joseph Crowley, in what’s being described as a huge upset and shake-up for the Democratic party.
- What’s also surprising is that she didn’t even have a Wikipedia page before her win. Newswire services also lacked photos of her.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the 28-year-old who shook up the Democratic party in a shocking upset in the New York congressional primary, couldn’t be found on Wikipedia at the start of the week. By Tuesday, she had defeated the incumbent Democrat Joseph Crowley and became the Democratic candidate for New York’s congressional race.
- 16 of the biggest leaders in Silicon Valley reveal the one thing they would tell their teenage selves
- 31 Ulta employees tell us the only products you should buy
- Costco employees share their 9 best tips for getting an even better deal on your next shopping trip