Streeter Lecka/Getty Images
- The college football national championship is officially set, with Alabama once again taking on the Clemson Tigers for the title.
- Alabama won their way into the game with a dominant win over Heisman winner Kyler Murray and the Oklahoma Sooners.
- Clemson also cruised to the title game, taking down Notre Dam 30-3.
For the third time in four years, Alabama and Clemson will play for the college football national championship.
Both teams punched their tickets to the title game on Saturday with decisive wins over their opening opponents in the College Football Playoff.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: 7 things you shouldn’t buy on Black Friday
- Nick Saban’s reaction to a great defensive play shows his never-ending attention to detail and how he is never satisfied
- An Alabama defender had a hilarious reaction when he suddenly realized during a press conference that he was about to say something Nick Saban would not have liked
- Here are the 5 biggest winners and losers of college basketball this week