- Vienna, Austria has toppled Melbourne, Australia as the world’s most liveable city.
- Melbourne has sat in the top spot for the last seven years.
- Australian cities, including Sydney and Adelaide, still make up a big portion of the list’s top 10.
Vienna, the capital of Austria, has replaced Melbourne as the world’s most liveable city.
Melbourne sat in the top spot of the Economist Intelligence Unit’s Global Liveability Index, trailed by Vienna for the last seven years.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- The 13 best places to visit in September for every type of traveler
- Here is Michael Jordan’s 56,000-square foot house in Chicago and why it is still on the market after 6 years
- Scientists think they have found the reason some people are left-handed — and it has nothing to do with the brain