- Adidas is turning its focus to Los Angeles in a major way.
- Adidas is looking for a basketball revival in North America amid lessening demand for the category.
- Los Angeles is ground zero for Adidas’ push into basketball, and it’s planning a large warehouse party packed full of stars just before the NBA All-Star game.
Los Angeles is getting its time to shine in the Adidas spotlight.
Over the last year, the brand has been super busy in the City of Angels, one of its key global cities along with New York, London, Paris, Shanghai, and Tokyo.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- A US jet destroyed a Russian-made T-72 battle tank in ‘self-defense’ in Syria
- A 58-story skyscraper in San Francisco is tilting and sinking — and residents say their multimillion-dollar condos are ‘nearly worthless’
- A hot online sneaker brand that banks on classic styles is opening its first store