Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
- Several top White House officials are reportedly on the cutting block.
- National security adviser H.R. McMaster’s ouster was reportedly considered “imminent.”
- Rumors of a change in leadership follows a long list of resignations and firings within the past few weeks.
As rumors of a potential shake-up in top-level leadership at the White House circulate, sources called the latest developments a “blood bath” and indicated that national security adviser H.R. McMaster was at the front of President Donald Trump’s firing line, according to Fox News’ White House correspondent John Roberts.
Sources said McMaster’s ouster was “imminent”and expected John Bolton, the former US ambassador to the United Nations, to replace him, according to Roberts.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- The mood inside the White House is the worst it’s ever been, with staffers calling it ‘the most toxic working environment on the planet’
- There’s a huge flaw in the theory that Trump could replace Jeff Sessions with Scott Pruitt
- ‘I didn’t feel like fabricating the truth’: An ICE spokesman resigned after accusing the Trump administration of spreading ‘misleading facts’