Benjamin Zhang/Business Insider
» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- Tesla hit the headlines again last week following the SEC’s lawsuit and subsequent settlement with its CEO Elon Musk.
- One Wall Street analyst who recently toured Tesla’s Fremont, California factory says that the regulatory news is overshadowing significant upgrades at the facility.
- Now all focus is on the company’s ability to deliver cars that it has produced, a problem Musk has acknowledged.
- Follow Tesla’s stock price in real-time here.
The US Securities and Exchange Commission’s lawsuit against and subsequent settlement with Elon Musk is overshadowing solid progress at Tesla’s California factory, according to one Wall Street analyst who recently toured the production plant.
Romit Shah, an analyst for Nomura Instinet, said his visit to the Fremont assembly lines — including the main building as well as the additional factory tent erected to meet Model 3 goals — was positive reinforcement that the company’s fundamentals were improving.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- 11 signs someone might be lying to you
- The 50 best TV show seasons of all time, according to critics
- Inside the marriage of Bill and Melinda Gates, who met at work, live in a $ 124 million home, and will leave their children only a small fraction of their $ 98.1 billion fortune