- Virgin America and Alaska Airlines merged back in January under the official Alaska Airlines name.
- Next week, Virgin America’s famous and catchy safety song will officially retire.
- Flight attendant Mikey Tongko-Burry performed the song for the last time on a flight Sunday, a video of which quickly went viral.
Virgin America and Alaska Airlines officially merged back in January, with the combined company adopting Alaska’s name and logo. And next week, the former’s famous and incredibly catchy safety song will also call it quits.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Hilary Duff shared the hard truth about her pregnancy — and her fans love it
- Man who allegedly destroyed Donald Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame Star is reportedly being bailed out by the man who smashed the star in 2016
- Someone untied Betsy DeVos’ $ 40 million family yacht, causing $ 10,000 in damage