- Swedish sex toy brand LELO is giving its employees four extra days off every year to let them have more orgasms.
- The idea is that staff who are more sexually fulfilled will be more productive.
- Studies show that orgasms make people happier, which could make them better workers.
From encouraging lunchbreak strolls to installing nap pods, businesses have all sorts of different approaches to boosting employees’ productivity.
One Swedish brand, however, is going one step further than others.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- 10 totally normal things that can happen to your body after having sex
- 10 tips for having great sex while on your period
- 12 common sex tips that can actually be dangerous