» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- Penn State running back Saquon Barkley has turned heads at the NFL combine.
- Barkley not only put up more bench press repetitions than some offensive linemen, but showed an impressive jumping and sprinting ability.
- Already considered one of the best prospects in the draft, Barkley has only helped hs draft stock, and it’s hard to imagine him falling out of the top five.
Penn State running back Saquon Barkley has done nothing but help his draft stock at the NFL combine this week.
Barkley was already considered a top-five pick, perhaps even the best prospect in the draft because of his skill as a runner and receiver. However, his performance at the combine has only helped his standing in the draft class.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Projected first-round NFL draft pick had a ‘historically bad’ showing at the NFL combine
- Richard Sherman rails against the NFL’s pre-draft process and explains why some of the combine is ‘outdated’
- One of the most controversial plays in NFL history is at the center of the new catch rule debate