Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images for FIJI Water
» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- “Fiji Water Girl” stole the show on the red carpet Sunday at the Golden Globes.
- Many people may not have realized that the photographer who caught the photo-bombing model carrying Fiji Water was actually commissioned to photograph the Golden Globes by the bottled water brand.
- While the photographer was told to get shots of celebrities drinking Fiji Water on the red carpet, she changed plans and had the Fiji Water ambassador creep into the background of shots.
A new twist has emerged in the saga of the Fiji Water Girl.
Model and Fiji Water ambassador Kelleth Cuthbert stole the show at the Golden Globes on Sunday after appearing in photograph after photograph on the red carpet. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Walmart is launching its 3rd online grocery test with a self-driving car in just 6 months
- Eddie Lampert sweetens Sears bid by $ 600 million ahead of an auction that will decide the company’s fate
- Sears is getting one last chance to save itself from oblivion