» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- A Norwegian Air Boeing 737MAX was forced to make an unscheduled landing in Iran on Friday due to a technical malfunction.
- The two-month-old jet landed safely in Shiraz, Iran.
- The 189 passengers and crew on board were transported to a hotel near the airport.
- A relief Boeing 737-800 was dispatched from Norway along with a pair of technicians who will determine if spare parts will need to be sourced.
- It is unclear if there will be complications with parts procurement due to recent US sanctions against Iran.
A Norwegian Air Boeing 737MAX was forced to make an unscheduled landing in Iran on Friday due to a technical malfunction.
Norwegian Air Flight 1933 was en route from Dubai in the United Arab Emirates to Oslo, Norway when it was forced to divert to Shiraz, Iran.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- French automaker Renault is standing by its CEO after he was accused of financial crimes in Japan
- Elon Musk apparently has a heightened sense of smell, which means people can’t wear perfume or cologne in job interviews
- People are attacking Waymo’s self-driving cars in Arizona by slashing tires and, in some cases, pulling guns on the safety drivers