- A marriage on the brink of divorce can potentially benefit from discernment counseling.
- In one to five sessions, a discernment counselor helps the couple decide whether to stay married as they are, start the divorce process, or seek couples therapy.
- The process is focused on understanding how the marriage got to this point, and the part that each person played in it — not on fixing anything.
There’s only one way to botch discernment counseling.
- ‘Sugar babies’ get gifts and cash from their ‘sugar daddies’ — but some also get business advice, mentorship, and investments
- 7 things the average American has accomplished by age 35
- 12 ways your smartphone is making your life worse