- Michael Torpey, an accomplished actor and writer, is hosting a trivia show where contestants compete to pay off their student loans.
- The show hopes to bring light to the student debt crisis in the US.
- The show premieres tonight at 10 p.m. EST on TruTV.
With the student loan debt crisis at an all-time high, Michael Torpey has a plan to help borrowers pay off their lofty debt.
In his new game show “Paid Off” on TruTV, Torpey gives three contestants a chance to pay off their student loan debt by answering “Family Feud” style and other trivia questions. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: Why Rolex watches are so expensive
- Domino’s is offering 50% off pizza for a limited time this summer — here’s how to snag one
- I identify as bisexual — here are 5 things I wish people understood
- 12 surprising things you didn’t know about ‘Jeopardy!’