REUTERS/Steve Marcus/File Photo
- Dennis Hof has been elected to the Nevada state assembly even though he died three weeks ago.
- Hof, a pimp who owned several legal brothels in Nevada, died in October but got almost 70% of the vote against his Democratic challenger.
- Hof called himself “The Trump of Pahrump” and said his support was similar to the support Trump continued to receive after his “Access Hollywood” tape was released.
- Hof’s platform was largely conservative, as he looked to expand gun rights and vowed to take a tough stance on immigration.
A pimp who was inspired by Donald Trump to get involved in politics has been elected to Nevada’s state assembly even though he died three weeks ago.
Dennis Hof, a reality-television star and pimp who owned several brothels, had been running for Nevada’s state legislature when he was found dead on October 16, two days after this 72nd birthday.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Legalized weed and universal healthcare just took a huge step forward in New York
- Democrat Jacky Rosen wins key Nevada Senate seat
- Nancy Pelosi celebrates Democratic House wins and bizarrely cheers pre-existing conditions