» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- On November 16, Michigan sheriff Scott Stephenson was arrested on suspicions of drunk driving after leaving a deer hunting camp.
- He can be heard saying in footage WJRT obtained that he couldn’t be arrested, adding, “Jesus Christ, I’m a sheriff.”
- Stephenson was found asleep behind the wheel of his car, which was parked on the side of a highway.
- A breathalyzer test reportedly showed that Stephenson’s blood alcohol content (BAC) was nearly three times the legal limit in Michigan.
- He has since pleaded guilty in the case.
On November 16, Michigan sheriff Scott Stephenson was arrested on suspicions of drunk driving after going deer hunting.
But when Kalkaska County deputy sheriff Ashley VanSloten approached him, Stephenson asked not to be arrested on DWI charges, according to footage of the incident obtained by local ABC affiliate WJRT.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- A police officer wrote a letter to an 18-year-old they pulled over for driving 100 miles per hour, and the powerful message has gone viral
- Some evidence and details in rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine’s criminal case will be kept secret
- A malfunction involving a cash-filled Brinks truck blew money all over the highway, and people ran onto the highway to pick it up