- A lion escaped from an enclosure and killed a worker at the Conservators Center, a wildlife non-profit in North Carolina.
- The lion was shot and killed after it attacked the worker in an enclosure that was being cleaned, Associated Press reports.
- Officials are withholding the name of the victim until the family is notified.
A lion has escaped from its enclosure at a wildlife conservatory in North Carolina and attacked and killed a worker, Associated Press reported on Sunday.
The lion was shot and killed after it escaped during a routine cleaning of its enclosure at the Conservators Center in Burlington, North Carolina AP reports citing a statement released by the Center.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- A neuroscience researcher reveals 4 rituals that will make you happier
- If you own an iPhone 6 or later that isn’t holding its charge, now is the time to get your battery replaced
- 7 lessons I learned from tracking my net worth for 14 years