Screenshot via YouTube/Screenshot via YouTube
- North Carolina officials are delaying certification of the results of the race for North Carolina’s 9th congressional district while they investigate possible election fraud.
- In the November 6 election, Republican Mark Harris defeated Democrat Dan McCready by a margin of 905 votes after beating incumbent Rep. Rob Pittenger in the primary.
- State election officials are investigating potential absentee ballot fraud as a possible cause for irregularities in the results from two countries in the district.
The 2018 midterm elections were held almost a month ago, but the results of a closely-contested North Carolina Congressional race are in doubt as the state elections board delays certification of the results while it reviews allegations of ballot tampering and election fraud.
In the Nov. 6 election, Republican Mark Harris defeated Democrat Dan McCready by just 950 votes in the race for North Carolina’s 9th Congressional district, after beating incumbent Congressman Rob Pittenger in the May primary.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Trump always brags about his record of endorsing candidates — here’s how many won
- All the TV shows that have been canceled recently
- ‘Just kidding’: Trump takes aim at Broward County official and fires off a late-night Twitter meme