Jeff Swensen/Getty Images
- A man killed 11 people and injured six more in a horrific shooting at a synagogue in Pittsburgh on Saturday morning.
- When 29-year-old Shay Khatiri heard about the tragedy, he decided to set up a GoFundMe page for the victims and their families.
- By Saturday night, the page had raised over $ 140,000 — nearly three times its original goal.
When 29-year-old Shay Khatiri woke up on Saturday morning, his Jewish friend whose couch he was staying on told him about the deadly shooting at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh that left 11 people dead and injured six more.
Khatiri wanted to help.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- At least 11 people are dead after a gunman opened fire at a Pittsburgh synagogue while shouting anti-Semitic slurs
- If you own an iPhone 6 or later that isn’t holding its charge, now is the time to get your battery replaced
- Become a BI Insider today. Your opinion matters!