Bill Pugliano/Stringer/Getty Images
- The founder of a crypto-mining company claims to have installed billboards trolling Warren Buffett.
- Buffett famously compared bitcoin to rat poison earlier this month.
- Follow the price of bitcoin in real-time here.
A cryptocurrency-mining company claims to be trolling billionaire investor Warren Buffett with billboards near his Omaha office.
Marco Krohn, co-founder of Genesis Mining, tweeted photos of the signs that allude to Buffett’s admission that he was wrong about investing in mega-cap tech giants Amazon and Google in their early days. “Maybe you’re wrong about Bitcoin?” the signs taunt.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- The best photo from every single year of Prince Harry’s remarkable life
- 50 must-have tech accessories under $ 50
- The 18 best perks you get with an Amazon Prime membership