- You might call this the pinnacle of high-resolution images.
- It is the brainchild of a setup called Jinkun Tech, or Bigpixel Technology Corporation, and it was taken from atop the Oriental Pearl Tower in Shanghai.
- The photo resolution, which is the toughest part to wrap one’s mind around, is reportedly 195 gigapixels.
- A megapixel is one million pixels. The resolution of digital cameras and smartphones is often chopped up and measured in megapixels. For example, a 12-megapixel camera can produce images with 12 million total pixels. But, in this case, we’re talking about gigapixels. One gigapixel is 1 billion pixels.
- Hit the link below to try the zoom feature yourself.
Here is the brief story of an obscenely large picture.
- I’ve donated my hair to charity 4 times. Here’s what you need to know if you want to do it.
- Trump just signed a law that could spark a boom for the $ 1 billion marijuana-linked CBD industry
- A GoFundMe campaign is raising funds to pay for the border wall — and it has already raised more than $ 5 million