- Marla Beck, the cofounder and CEO of beauty-store chain Bluemercury, has a jam-packed morning routine.
- Beck said in a column from The Cut that she wakes up naturally at 6 a.m. every day, walks four miles or runs up to five miles, reads four newspapers, and tests beauty products in the office in her master bathroom — all before heading into work.
- Beck is one of many CEOs who say they wake up before dawn to jump-start their workdays.
There’s nothing laid-back about being CEO of a cosmetics company, and Marla Beck is proof.
Beck, the cofounder and CEO of beauty-store chain Bluemercury, revealed her jam-packed morning routine in a column by Jessica Prince Erlich at New York Magazine’s The Cut.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Share your opinion! Become a BI Insider today!
- From entire lawn sets to used toilets, these are the most ridiculous returns employees from Costco, Walmart, and Target say they’ve ever gotten
- On my first day as CEO, I spoke to an audience of 500 and asked practically everyone I know for advice