Courtesy of Emile Ratelband
- Emile Ratelband just asked a Dutch court to let him shave 20 years off his legal age.
- Ratelband argued that he should be able to have an age that’s as young as he feels. But he doesn’t think the privilege should extend to people who feel older than their age.
- The district court refused his request on Monday, saying there are certain rights and duties that go along with aging, and “the priority must be to ensure that the public registers contain accurate factual information.”
Age ain’t nothing but a number, but it’s not a number we can change as we see fit.
Emile Ratelband, a 69-year-old Dutch motivational speaker and author, doesn’t see it that way. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- 6 airline industry secrets that will help you fly like a pro this holiday season
- The 85 most candid photos of Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, Prince William, and Kate Middleton from 2017 and 2018
- Here’s a look at what the new income tax brackets mean for every type of US taxpayer this year