Getty Images / Mark Von Holden
» Top New Products
Loading the page...
- Natali Tene, 28, claims Mario Batali forcibly kissed her and groped her in a Boston restaurant in 2017.
- In a lawsuit against the celebrity chef she claims Batali groped her as she tried to take a selfie with him.
- The suit filed Wednesday in Superior Court in Boston seeks unspecified damages for “severe emotional distress” including anxiety and self-doubt.
- Several other women have previously come forward to allege sexual misconduct by Batali.
A Massachusetts woman claims that Mario Batali forcibly kissed her and groped her in a Boston restaurant in 2017, according to a lawsuit she filed against the celebrity chef.
- 11 facts about flirting that single — and married — people should know
- Your opinion matters — Join BI Insiders program
- The rise of Larry Ellison, the jet-setting 74-year-old billionaire founder of Oracle