» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- Seven women filed a lawsuit against Dartmouth College, on Thursday, alleging they experienced sexual assault, harassment, and discrimination by professors in the school’s Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences.
- “These professors leered at, groped, sexted, intoxicated, and even raped female students,” according to the court documents.
- The suit seeks $ 70 million in damages and calls the department where the professors were tenured “a 21st Century Animal House.”
- Earlier this year, one professor named retired, and two others resigned.
Seven women filed a lawsuit against Dartmouth College, on Thursday, alleging they experienced sexual assault, harassment, and discrimination by professors at the school — and that the Ivy League school in Hanover, New Hampshire, did not “protect” its students.
The suit, filed at the US District Court in New Hampshire, alleges “Dartmouth College has knowingly permitted three of its prominent (and well funded) professors to turn a human behavior research department into a 21st Century Animal House.”See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: 4 lottery winners who lost it all
- I took a Tesla Model S on a road trip and quickly discovered why it’s unlike any other car on the market
- Here’s the salary you need to be in the top 50% of earners in 50 major US cities
- 17 signs you’re intelligent — even if doesn’t feel like it