Courtesy of Theresa Rucks
» Top New Releases in Books
Loading the page...
- Isabella Messer was arrested at Hopkinsville High School in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, on August 23.
- It came after officials said she violated the dress code twice and had an altercation with a school resource officer.
- In the first dress code violation incident, Isabella was stopped by her principal for wearing a shirt that exposed her shoulders.
- On August 23, Isabella wore a T-Shirt to school with the message, “Do my shoulders turn you on?” printed across the front. The back of the shirt read: “If so, return to the 1920’s.”
- A police report said Isabella kicked the school resource officer on his right shin when he tried to take her phone following her arrest.
A 15-year-old girl in Kentucky was arrested and taken to a juvenile detention center for six days after wearing a T-shirt to class that protested her high school’s dress code, the teen’s mother told INSIDER.
The arrest on August 23 came after officials say Isabella Messer had an altercation with a school resource officer at Hopkinsville High School following what the school saw as two dress code violations, according to the Lexington Herald Leader.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- A 17-year-old high school student faces battery charges after taking a classmate’s MAGA hat and throwing it on the ground
- The Air Force’s ‘rods from god’ could hit with the force of a nuclear weapon — with no fallout
- A look inside the marriage of the richest couple in history, Jeff and MacKenzie Bezos — who met at work, were engaged in 3 months, and own more land than almost anyone else in America