- Only 6% of BAFTA — or British Academy Film Awards — have been non-white.
- That’s according to a new report from business psychology firm Pearn Kandola.
- This year, all nominees for Best leading actress are white.
94% of all BAFTA film award nominees have been white, according to a new report.
The analysis, conducted by business psychology firm Pearn Kandola, also revealed that 92% of nominees for “Best Supporting Actor” and “Best Supporting Actress” have been white.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- 11 things unsuccessful people do over long weekends
- A new part of the market is melting down as panicked investors get another ‘wake-up call’
- There’s a simple trick called the ‘bar test’ for deciding if someone is right for you — here’s how it works
DON’T MISS: These are all of the 2018 BAFTA nominations