Pavel Melnyk / Shutterstock
- We’ve all been guilty of getting swept up in the whirlwind of romance.
- But there are several things you should know about your partner before you take the plunge and fully commit.
- Clare Stott, a relationship psychologist from dating app Badoo, told us the seven most important ones.
- Once you’ve ticked these all off, you’re good to go.
Navigating the dating world is difficult. So when you get the chance to commit to someone you genuinely like, you won’t want to let that go.
But how do you know if you’ve actually found the right person, or you’re just settling?See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- 4 ways sex brings couples closer to each other, according to science
- It turns out there’s such thing as a type D personality — here’s what it means
- Baristas spill about the 8 most awkward coffee dates they’ve ever witnessed